Chapter 1(The Service)
- This service is to provide users with information of leasing companies (hereinafter referred to as " a space provider (space providers)") which lease a space for a shop or an office to keep a user's baggage (hereinafter referred to as "a baggage (baggages)" on our website or the application (hereinafter referred to as "our website and others"). In this service, we or a service provider shall not deposit a user's baggage with someone else.
- We only provide information on vacancy of a space and others in this service.
- A user and a space provider shall conclude a lease agreement on their own accord and we shall not be involved with this. An agreement between a user and a space provider (including, but not limited to a lease agreement) shall be applied prior to this terms of service, and a user and a space provider may conclude a deposit agreement instead of a lease agreement regardless of the article 1.
- Fees for use and how to use the service shall be written on our website and others which provide this service and a user is deemed to have applied for use of the service upon an understanding of such content.
- Fees for use may vary according to the period and the operational status.
- Fees for each space shall be displayed on an space provider's own webpage regarding such space. The same shall be applicable to excess charges for the use after the period of use and cancellation charges.
- A user shall be deemed to have understood the content regarding use fees, cancellation charges and excess charges upon consent to the use of such space through this service.
- We have the right to receive refund given from a user who is stipulated in the article above to a space provider on behalf of the space provider, and a user shall consent to it. The obligation of a user to a service provider shall extinguish when we receive refund from a user.
- Rules and help sections regarding use of the service in this service and on the web shall constitute a part of the terms of service.
- A space provider may check what's in a baggage which belongs to a user. If a user denies the check, a space provider may reject use of the service by a user. We shall not take any responsibility for such a case.
- A user shall represent and warrant to a user and a space provider that a baggage kept in a space belongs to a user and have the right to dispose of it.
- A user shall not use a space beyond a use period designated between a user and a space provider and must remove a baggage kept in a space within a use period. In case a user uses a space beyond a use period, the user shall pay excess charges and others and be deemed to have consented that a baggage would be moved away according to the chapter 11 beforehand.
- A lease agreement between a user and a space provider shall be concluded according to the contents of such an application and the terms of service when a user applies for use of a space in the service.
- Damage shall be paid within the range which compensates a user as the insured of a damage insurance as for the damage caused to a baggage due to accidents such as fouling and break in a period when a user uses a space designated between a user and a space provider in use of the service. A user shall consent that we have the right regarding receipt of premium of a damage insurance for a user that we have agreement with as the insured.
Chapter 2(The Users)
- Consent to the terms of service
a. A person who intends to use this service shall confirm the terms of service and consent to it before becoming a user.
b. The terms of service shall be applicable to all users and the all users must follow what is written in the terms of service.
c. In case a user cannot consent to the terms of service, a user can't use this service.
- Users' registration
A person who intends to use this service can be a user only if the person applies for a user's registration to use upon consent to the terms of service and we accept it. However, a person who is applicable to any of the following cases cannot register as a user. In case we find out that a user is applicable to any of the following cases after registration, we may cancel the registration and the user cannot make any objection or any legal claim.
a. A person who is perceived as an anti-social force such as a organized crime group
b. A person who is perceived to be a the risk of being against the terms of service and public order and morality
c. A person who is applicable to either of a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship or a person under assistance, and has not obtained consent from a legal representative, a guardian, a curator or an assistant.
d. Other persons who we perceive as not appropriate
Chapter 3(User's Registration)
- A person who intends to register as a user shall register. Others shall not be allowed to do that.
- A person shall not register false information and other incoming information of user (hereinunder referred to as "user's information and others).
- A user shall register user's correct information all the time and have obligation to change and manage such infomration.
- In relation to the previous article, a user shall renew information right away in case a user has some change in user's information and others.
- We shall not take any responsibility for all the damages due to change or negligence of management of user's information and others that have been registered, whether directly or indirectly.
- Renewed information shall be applicable at the time when a user changes and manages registered user's information and others and we accept the renewal, and it shall not have retroactive effect.
- We shall not take any responsibility for all the damages caused by a user's registration.
- Cancellation of user's information
a. In case a user is applicable to any of the following articles or we judge so, we may cancel a user's registration, stop usage of the service and deny access from such user to this service without prior notice.
ⅰ. In case a user is perceived to have offended statutes (including laws, orders, ordinances and rules) and the terms of service.
ⅱ. In case a wrongful act is perceived
ⅲ. In case we judge that information registered by a user is a false one
ⅳ. In case a user causes trouble to us, other users or a third party regardless of good will, malicious intent, fault or no fault
ⅴ. In case payment is stopped or a user becomes insolvent, or there are petitions for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation or commencement of related proceedings/ In case a user receives a disposition to delinquency of tax and dues/ In case there are petitions for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution and auctions/ In case a registered credit card cannot be used
ⅵ. In case a user dies or judged to start to be guarded, curated or assisted
ⅶ. In case a user doesn't use this service for more than twelve (12) months and respond to us
ⅷ. In case we judge that a user should face cancellation of a user's registration
b. In case we cancel a user's registration according to the previous section, we may eliminate information and all or a part of the contents related to a user, and reject use of the service by the user at any given time or in the future. In that case, we shall do it without prior notice and shall not take any accountability to a user.
c. In case a user is applicable to any of the section "a" above, a user shall forfeit the natural benefit of time regarding any obligations that a user has to us and a space provider and pay all debts to us immediately. We may set off a right to claim compensation for damages that we have to such user.
d. We shall not take any responsibility for any damages caused to a user due to cancellation and others of a user's registration, regardless of directly or indirectly.
- A user may cancel a user's registration by notifying us of it by the way we designate at least 10 working days before provided, however, that a user has debts to us or a space provider.
Chapter 4(A user' ID and a Password)
- Management of a mail address that is used for use of the service (hereinafter referred to as "a user's ID) and a password
a. A user shall take responsibility for management and use of a user's ID and a password.
b. A user shall not let any third party use a user's ID and a password whatever the reason may be.
c. A user may not transfer the right to use this service.
d. A user may not dispose of a user ID or a password to a third party whichever way it may be, whether use, transfer, buy and sell, pawn, loan or lease.
d. In case a user ID or a pssword is used by a third party in this service, all the acts regarding the use in this service shall be deemed to have done by the relevant user. All damages caused by the acts shall be covered by the relevant user, and we shall not take any responsibilities regardless of good will, malicious intent, fault or no fault.
- Leak of a user's ID and a password
a. If a user leaks information on a user's ID and a password to a third party, please contact us immediately. We will suspend or eliminate the relevant user's ID or the password.
b. All damages caused by leak of information shall be covered by the relevant user, and we shall not take any responsibility for it in principle provided, however, that a user' ID and a password is leaked to a third party due to our intentional acts or acts of gross negligence.
Chapter 5(Prohibited Acts)
- We shall prohibit acts which are applicable the following probihited matters by a user who has used the service.
a. Prohibited acts against the terms of service
b. A user's acts of putting other's belongings, dangerous things, living things, a baggage with unusual odor, a baggage easy to be decayed, transform or get damaged, an incompletely-packaged baggage, a baggage against laws or public order and morality, a baggage which puts an extra load for installing, a baggage beyond the size of a space, or a baggage inappropriate to be kept in a space etc. in the space leased from a space provider
c. Acts of nuisance to us, a space provider or a third party due to use of a space, and use of a space against our or a space provider's guidance
d. Acts of use of a space beyond the use period designated between a space provider and a user
e. Acts against statutes(including laws, orders, ordinances and rules), or acts which promote or are likely to promote legal violation
f. Acts against or likely to be against public order and morality and general knowledge
g. Acts which infringe on or are likely to infringe on our, other users' or a third party's property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights
h. Acts to disclose, demand to disclose or publish information which should be confidential to us, other users or a third party
i. Acts to fabricate or eliminate our, other users' or a third party's information
j. Acts to lead us, other users or a third party to other websites
k. Acts to transmit malicious program to us, other users or a third party or try illegal access to other computer system or a network
l. Acts to interrupt the network system related to this service
m. Acts to disclose or publish information acquired in this service without our permission
n. Acts to transmit, post or link to images equivalent to obscenity or child abuse, and other acts to post images, words or other expressions which people feel uncomfortable with
o. Acts equivalent to election campaigns or its related activities, or acts against Public Offices Election Act
p. Acts to write about an account number of a financial institution in a place where multiple users can see
q. Acts to use this service with other user's identity
r. Acts to put a load on a server, or acts to interrupt access or operation of other users
s. Acts to cause problems to operation of use of this service
t. Acts of secondary use or replication of a part or all of the service that is used, diverted, resold, replicated, transmitted, translated, adapted without our permission
u. Acts to use a part or all of the service for the commercial purpose, or acts of pyramiding, multilevel merchandising and other related acts, or acts at the risk of doing these activities
v. Other acts which we judge inappropriate
- In case we judge that a user performs either act stipulated in the previous article, we may take the following measures to the relevant user without prior notice.
a. Elimination of information posted by the relevant user
b. Stop of use of a part or all of the service by the relevant user
c. Elimination of a user's registration
d. Claim of payment for damages to us
e. Other measures that we judge necessary
- We shall not take any responsibilities for damages for the relevant users due to our taking previous measures, whether directly or indirectly.
- We may use our discretion in suspension of provision of a space regarding to a baggage stipulated in the following sections, and a user shall agree not to make an objection to such judgement.
a. When a baggage is perceived to be a dangerous article, a baggage easy to transform or get damaged, a incompletely-packaged baggage, or a baggage inappropriate to put in a space
b. When a space is judged inappropriate to put a baggage
c. When a space is put an extra load to put a baggage in
d. When putting a baggage in a space is against stipulation of laws, public order and morality
e. Other cases when there are inevitable reasons
- A space provider may terminate a lease agreement with a user because a user is applicable to any of each sections of the article 2, chapter 2, each section of article 8, chapter 3, or each section of article 1, chapter 5. In case a lease agreement is terminated, a user shall consent to it without objection and remove the baggage kept in the lease space immediately to vacate the space to the space provider. We shall not take any responsitility for damages caused to a user due to such termination, whether directly or indirectly.
Chapter 6(Elimination of Contents)
- In case we judge that a content is inappropriate to this service, we may change or eliminate it without prior notice at our own discretion.
- We may also eliminate all the contents posted by a user on a website which provides this service without prior notice based on the stipulation above at our own discretion.
Chapter 7(Our Intellectual Property Rights)
- Intellectual property rights such as the copyright regarding this service shall belong to us or a third party, and be protected by copyright acts in Japan and other countries, treaties on copyrights and the neighboring rights, or other laws related to intellectual property rights (hereinafter referred to as "the related laws"). The copyright and other intellectual property rights in this service shall not be transferred or licensed to a viewer or a user of this service.
- The copyright of what is written in this service and other related materials and other intellectual property rights shall belong to us or a third party, and those related materials shall be protected by the related laws.
- A viewer or a user of this service shall take responsibility for complying with the related laws which are applicable to this service and other related materials.
Chapter 8(Interruption, Change and Termination of the Service)
- A user may not continue to use this service due to disorders, problems or maintenance of this service. In case we judge that this service should be interrupted, we may do so at our own discretion at any given time.
- We may stop, change (the design, system and others), or suspend and terminate the service to a user or a third party without prior notice at any given time.
- We shall not take any responsibility for damages caused by such unavailability of this service, whether directly or indirectly.
- We cannot prove that something harmful is included in the contents related to this service. We also cannot prove that we restore it or eliminate virus and other harmful factors. In case something harmful is included, or a problem arises, we shall not take any responsibilities for damages caused by restoration or virus and other harmful factors, whether directly or indirectly.
- A user shall see and use this service after preparing, purchasing, transfering or making contract with arbitrary devices and telecommunication service at a user's own cost and with self-responsibility. We shall not be involved with any usage environment of a user and shall not take any responsibilities for damages caused by usage environment and others, whether directly or indirectly, except when we have intent or gross negligence.
- A user shall use this service after judging that this service is appropriate in terms of accuracy, eligibility, safety or credibility at a user's discretion. We cannot prove the credibility, accuracy, authenticity and relevance or results from the views and use of this service. We shall not take any responsibilities for damages caused by the views and use of this service, whether directly or indirectly.
- This service may be linked to a page of a third party, not ours. Such links are only a part of information provision and we shall not take any responsibilities for contents in linked webpages. In case a user uses a linked page, please comply with the rule for use there.
- We shall not take any responsibility for damages such as a problem, loss or theft of a baggage, or other damages caused to a user by use of a space that a space provider provides.
- A user shall take responsibility for dealing with and settling dealings, contact and disputes arising between a user and other users, a space provider or other third parties regarding this service or our website and others, and we shall never take any responsibility for such matters.
- We shall not guarantee any matters even if we give some advice and a user follows it.
- In case a user who sees and uses this service violates the terms of service, such user shall compensate us for the damage incurred.
- Even if we are liable to damages to a user according to application of Consumer Contract Act or others, which includes but not limited to the terms of service, the maximum amount for the compensation is the total amount of the use of service which has actually been received by a user during the past month from the day of the damage incurred.
Chapter 11(Dealings for a neglected baggage)
- If a user's baggage is kept in a space even after the period of use of a space specified in a lease agreement between a user and a space provider, a user shall pay extra fees to a space provider.
- In case a baggage is still left in a space even five (5) days after the term of use described in the previous section, we shall collect the baggage and keep it in our designated storehouse for 30 days.
- In case an event of the section two (2) above occurs, we shall charge to a user shipping cost of a baggage to the storehouse, shipping cost from the storehouse and storing cost (a fee twice of the use fee of the space written on the website of this service).
- In case thirty (30) days pass since we start to keep a user's baggage in our designated storehouse, a user shall consent that we dispose of and eliminate such baggage at our own discretion and be deemed not to make any objections to abandonment of ownership. Also, a user shall consent that we dispose of and eliminate such baggage without checking what's inside.
- In case a third party makes any claim, objection or demand to us in relation to our collection, storing and disposition of a baggage based on this chapter and we make request of disposition to a user as a result, a user shall deal with dispute against such third party on behalf of us at a user's cost and compensate us for all the damages (including attorney's fee) that we have incured due to such claim, objection and demand.
Chapter 12(Cancel Policy)
- In case a user cancels a lease contract on the day of use of a space for a user's own reason, a user shall be liable to pay the amount equivalent to the fee of use as a cancellation fee to a space provider.
- In case a user cancel a lease agreement by the day before the date of use for a user's own reasons, cancellation fee shall not be needed.
Chapter 13(Prohibition of Transfer)
- A user shall not assign, transfer, set collateral of, or dispose of the status held on the terms of service and rights and obligations based on the terms of service to a third party without our prior written permission. A user also shall not transfer ownership of a baggage kept in a space to a third party while we manage such baggage in a space without our prior written permission.
- In case we transfer this service operation (including business transfer, corporate division or any other forms) to a third party, and along with the transfer, we shall be able to transfer status held on the terms of service, rights and obligations based on the terms of service, a user's registration information and other customer's information to an assignee of such transfer, and a user shall be deemed to have consented such transfer beforehand in relation to this section.
Chapter 14(Validity Period)
- An agreement made with a user according to the terms of service shall come into force on the day when a user finishes registration and continue to be valid until the day when a user's registration is cancelled or the day when provision of this service is terminated, whichever comes first.
Chapter 15(Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The governing law of the terms of service shall be the laws of Japan. In case any doubts and disputes arise between a customer and us in relation to interpretation of the terms of service or this service, we shall discuss in good faith. Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance if such disputes are not dissolved.
- Chapter 16(Change, Addition, Elimination of the Terms of Service)
- We may change, add or eliminate a part or all of the terms of service, its accompanying agreement without prior notice to a user. We also may add a new agreement as needed and a user shall be also liable to comply with it.
- We may notify a user of change, addition and elimination of the terms of service by posting it on this service or in a way we judge appropriate. In case a user has used this service or doesn't take a procedure of cancellation of a user's own registration within the period we designate after having notified such change, a user shall be deemed to have consented to change in the terms of service.
- We shall not take any responsibility for damages that a user incurred due to change or addition of the terms of service, whether directly or indirectly, except the case when we have intent or gross negligence.
- We shall not take any responsibility for the case when our notice or contact hasn't been reached or delayed.